Korman Residential’s Modernista Apartments offer the best in Eco and Earth-Friendly design and renewable materials. The focal point of our large Modernista Apartments is the designer kitchen, which provides residents with the best in-home culinary experiences possible.
Inspired by the Modernista movement in Barcelona, Spain, our spacious Modernista kitchens bring together architecture, art, energy-efficient appliances, and locally sourced natural materials, to create a beautiful, spacious and functional design. These large modern designer kitchens feature the best in stainless steel appliances and backsplashes, ceramic glass stovetop ranges, and an extra deep sink with a single lever faucet.
Plus these eco-friendly designer kitchens offer maple flooring, luxurious glass accents, natural maple cabinets, and modern track lighting. However, the kitchen is only the beginning of these sleek, spacious and sustainable apartments, as we have extended our commitment to quality and community life throughout the apartments open floor plan and inviting social spaces.
- 100% Move-in Satisfaction Guarantee: When you move into a Korman Residential property, we guarantee your satisfaction. If you’re not completely satisfied within the first 30 days, you may cancel your lease and we’ll refund your deposit – no questions asked.
- 1-day Service Guarantee: If something needs to be fixed in your apartment, we will respond to you within 24 hours.
- Relocation Guarantee: If you need to move, we will make relocating to another Korman Residential property easy for you.
- Flexible Lease Term Guarantee: We offer flexible lease terms to fit your needs.
Modernista Apartments feature the following earth-friendly components:
- Carpet: Green Label Plus certified to ensure low emissions from carpets, helping to minimize any adverse effect on indoor air quality.
- Custom Engineered Wood Flooring: Contains 74% pre-consumer recycled wood from renewable, fast-growing U.S. based southern pine that would have been thrown away.
- Paint: Zero VOC paint contains 0% volatile organic compounds which contribute to smog.
- Tile: Contains a combined 37.4% pre-consumer and post-consumer recycled material content.
- Low-flow Showerheads: Reduces water consumption by as much as 50% and the energy cost of heating the water by as much as 50%.
- Cabinets: Locally sourced FSC Certified wood with 100% recycled pre-consumer material.
- Counter: Contains recycled material and no urea-formaldehyde.
- Backsplash: Stainless steel containing recycled material.
- Energy Star Rated Appliances: Energy-efficient appliances result in utility bill savings.
Korman Residential’s luxurious Modernista Apartments are available in Pennsylvania (PA), Delaware (DE), and New Jersey (NJ). Many of them are in close proximity to urban cultural areas, community parks, mass transit, and bike trails. These locations include:
- Haverford, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Hatboro, PA
- Ambler, PA
- New Castle, DE
- Clementon, NJ
- Palmyra, NJ